Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thoughts on Craig Noone?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Gutted to see him ok as he just seems like a nice guy, seems to love being a footballer and seems to love it here - which is exactly what you want. Also a decent player. However, I think we can get a LOT more with £2.5 million, when you think Buckley was a million.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Noone symbolises, in my mind, the sort of gallivanting we missed for years, when the Iwelumo run that won us the penalty at Cardiff was also noticeable for being as rare as the proverbial faeces from toy ponies. It's true that excitement is all it's usually been with him, though. So it's probably a good deal.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Class player, and will only be good for the Albion if we buy a quality forward or 2 in the next 2 days.

Otherwise, offensively the squad has fallen back, despite the huge Amex income. That would be strange planning for the PL.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Class player, and will only be good for the Albion if we buy a quality forward or 2 in the next 2 days.

Otherwise, offensively the squad has fallen back, despite the huge Amex income. That would be strange planning for the PL.
Our squad, as it stands now, has defensively and offensively improved since the start of the transfer window, even with Noone out. But yes, of course we want another player or two in.

Cardiff fan

Aug 22, 2012
Gutted to see him leave, a really nice lad. I already think Cardiff have the best squad in the division and adding Nooney will only make them stronger

In an attacking sense, yes I'd say we're one of the top sides. Defensively we are certainly not and that's why I'm struggling to see why we bought ANOTHER midfielder, unless someone's off, I hope the Bellamy rumours aren't true ???

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
In an attacking sense, yes I'd say we're one of the top sides. Defensively we are certainly not and that's why I'm struggling to see why we bought ANOTHER midfielder, unless someone's off, I hope the Bellamy rumours aren't true ???
Are those the injured rumours prey tell ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here