Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thought We Had It In The Bag !!!

hufc1908

Oct 26, 2008
Two down is nothing new for us and when Wilson changed the team around @ half time... Three goals and we thought we would go on to score a fourth.

Its the way we have had to do it all season with our back four letting in goals for fun.

Good draw away in the second round for the winner... See you's in a week or so time...:bigwave:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
you guys should have been 4-2 up at half time, we were lucky you couldnt shoot

We did well to get ourselves back into it, but maybe a fair result, no one wanted a replay, but its something we both now have to face to face the might of Fleetwood or Leiston

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Adams should have changed it for us at half-time. I know we were winning but it was obvious the centre midfield was not working.

To only make a change once you have turned a 2v0 lead to a 3v2 defecit is appalling.

D

Deleted User X18H

you guys should have been 4-2 up at half time, we were lucky you couldnt shoot

We did well to get ourselves back into it, but maybe a fair result, no one wanted a replay, but its something we both now have to face to face the might of Fleetwood or Leiston
To Face To Face !!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Adams should have changed it for us at half-time. I know we were winning but it was obvious the centre midfield was not working.

To only make a change once you have turned a 2v0 lead to a 3v2 defecit is appalling.

It was even possible to work that one out from just listening to Byrne's comments during the match commentary. Why Adams waits so long to change things that seem so obvious to the spectators is a mystery to me.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here