Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those Who Didn't Want McGhee to Go!

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
Are doing exactly as i expected, now that the worst manager in this clubs recent history, (barring hinshlewood), has left, you are now again getting on the anti-mcghee'rs backs and slating them as if they now have to get to millwall before a few important things.

firstly they havnt not gone to millwall, as the saying goes innocent til proven guilty, don't tell them to go, let them prove they will go and that mcghee out is the correct decision for this clubs loyalty.

secondly, even if they don't go there is many a good reason, their are no star players anymore, all battlers, which although is not a bad thing, it will not get you promoted, think zamora, knight.

thirdly, as it is just a day before the millwall game the chances are the players will be unsettled and therefore we can expect a performance similar to if not worse than that of Crewe.

I will be going, and i will leave my McGhee out sign at home, but this is what the majority wanted so lets prove its the correct decision!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tarring us all with the same brush. :nono:

Worst manager in the clubs recent history.... :nono: :dunce:

I felt he deserved a little longer as he had a excellent record at this level. But it was not to be and what's done is done. Move on.

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
dingle said:
Are doing exactly as i expected, now that the worst manager in this clubs recent history, (barring hinshlewood), has left, you are now again getting on the anti-mcghee'rs backs and slating them as if they now have to get to millwall before a few important things.

firstly they havnt not gone to millwall, as the saying goes innocent til proven guilty, don't tell them to go, let them prove they will go and that mcghee out is the correct decision for this clubs loyalty.

secondly, even if they don't go there is many a good reason, their are no star players anymore, all battlers, which although is not a bad thing, it will not get you promoted, think zamora, knight.

thirdly, as it is just a day before the millwall game the chances are the players will be unsettled and therefore we can expect a performance similar to if not worse than that of Crewe.

I will be going, and i will leave my McGhee out sign at home, but this is what the majority wanted so lets prove its the correct decision!

You are a complete moron. I will ignore most of the crap you have written but the bollocks about McGhee being the worst manager in recent history is a joke. He took us up and kept us up in a division we have no right to be in with the finances/ground we have. Last year was disappointing but not surprising considering how many players we lost. Anyone who thinks McGhee is our worst manager in recent years can't have been following the club too carefully.

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
tedebear said:
eh? Not sure I understand ?

those who wanted mcghee to stay are now telling those who didn't they must go to millwall, i was just explaining reasons why they might not necessarily come flooding back straight away, mcghee has left this club in a state similar to a hurricane site!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I certainly dont want McGhee to go.........

.....to Aberdeen, as there are more than a few rumours doing the rounds up there:nono:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Mcghee was put in an impossible position by this club and failed, he could do nothing else under the circumstances. Mcghee out..pathetic!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
Calm down Leslie.
No, he's right. The guy's a twat.

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
Man of Harveys said:
No, he's right. The guy's a twat.

well there must be an awful lot of "twats" if the board have finally responded to the fan's opinion and sacked mcghee! :clap2:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
dingle said:
those who wanted mcghee to stay are now telling those who didn't they must go to millwall, i was just explaining reasons why they might not necessarily come flooding back straight away, mcghee has left this club in a state similar to a hurricane site!

Ok - Understand now - Don't agree but understand....

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
6 games in...way too soon i feel and a bit harsh.
Cheers Mcghee for all you have done and tried to do with this football club, again another manager goes under the pressure of both trying to bring in quality players and attracting them to play at the Withdean, alot of youngsters have had a chnace under him and we have a great set up in place for youngsters to play.
good luch MM

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
dingle said:

f*** me that was difficult to read!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
dingle said:
well there must be an awful lot of "twats" if the board have finally responded to the fan's opinion and sacked mcghee! :clap2:

Wanting MM out doesn't necessarily make you a twat. Acting like a twat however...

D

Deleted member 2719

byf said:
Mcghee was put in an impossible position by this club and failed, he could do nothing else under the circumstances. Mcghee out..pathetic!

Thank god your posts are down to one line now.

You were getting far to excited!!

;)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Those Who Didn't Want McGhee to Go!

tedebear said:
I know - thats why I asked for a translation - babelfish couldn't work it out!

Yeah, I think it has to be a recognised language for Babelfish to work :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here