Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those Two Young City Men......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are they off the radar already ?

Seems a bit odd to take them on then just leave them out the picture as they weren't that bad, or were they ?

Last edited:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Seems a bit odd to take them on then just leave them out the picture as they weren't that bad, or were they ?

Might as well send them back if the dictator is not going to play them, he is the man for the job at the moment but aint as good as he thinks he is, premiership your having a larf

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Assulin had a slight calf injury yesterday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh right, that clears up one issue then. Actually thought Razak looked quite good so maybe we might see him Tuesday

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Perhaps they tried to hit 40 yard incisive defence splitting passes, as opposed to retaining possession in and around their own penalty area for hours on end. Perhaps they questioned the one dimensional tactics of playing only one winger at home. Who knows?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh right, that clears up one issue then. Actually thought Razak looked quite good so maybe we might see him Tuesday

Thought he was ace against Ipswich but pants against Portsmouth. His non appearance since might well be Gus demonstrating that even with his potential, he's no shoo in although I agree that Tuesday might be the night for his return.

D

Deleted member 18477

Thought he was ace against Ipswich but pants against Portsmouth. His non appearance since might well be Gus demonstrating that even with his potential, he's no shoo in although I agree that Tuesday might be the night for his return.

He didn't play against Pompey.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
In the Argus it says that Assulain will extend his loan deal to the full 3 months on Monday, so I expect he is very much in Gus' plans. I expect that Gus feels they both need some more time in training to learn the way that Gus wants the team to play...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Might as well send them back if the dictator is not going to play them, he is the man for the job at the moment but aint as good as he thinks he is, premiership your having a larf

Are you vulture in disguise?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Does seem a bit odd - I thought the general idea with loanees was to get in players who are better than the ones you've already got (unless you've got an injury crisis and just need more bodies in the squad).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Razak trained with dev squad along with other 1st teamers who weren't involved Sat. That suggests he didn't travel. Strange one he looks amazing. The 7 sub rule not helping again...

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Razak trained with dev squad along with other 1st teamers who weren't involved Sat. That suggests he didn't travel. Strange one he looks amazing. The 7 sub rule not helping again...

I said this earlier today at work...How many more times would we have seen JFC on the bench this season if the 7 subs rule had been carried on.

I'd still love to see Bridcutt, Razak and Vicente tomorrow in midfield!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here