Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thomas Hemed coming back

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
According to Israeli media, he got a job offer from Brighton even before Hurzeler was signed.
Also says he is starting to take his coaching courses. Guessing he might start as a youth coach.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
A friend of mine is a coach/PT who worked at various clubs around the world for years but in recent years has concentrated on one on one coaching and fitness work with pro’s and Hemed was one of his clients. He said not only was he a really lovely bloke but also a complete professional, one of, if not the best attitude he’s worked with so he’ll set a good example to the kids or pro’s in whatever role he’s coming into.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
A friend of mine is a coach/PT who worked at various clubs around the world for years but in recent years has concentrated on one on one coaching and fitness work with pro’s and Hemed was one of his clients. He said not only was he a really lovely bloke but also a complete professional, one of, if not the best attitude he’s worked with so he’ll set a good example to the kids or pro’s in whatever role he’s coming into.
That will be the prime reason I reckon - good characters are a huge plus and very important to Tony/Paul

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here