17 Leicester 3 -2 3
18 Hull 3 -3 3
19 Bristol City 3 -4 3
20 Burnley 2 -2 1
21 Barnsley 3 -3 1
22 Watford 3 -5 1
23 Coventry 3 -3 0
24 Doncaster 3 -3 0

Normally I'd be happy enough with a draw at home to Blackpool to be honest and Millwall might get something at Southampton. Derby play at home to a decimated Donny so they might be the only team with a 100% record by the end of Saturday. I think West Ham will batter Leeds and Palace will lose easily at Hull.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Forest v Leicester will be intriguing, two over hyped managers under pressure expect the wally with the brolly to overcome the swede.
Southampton should beat Millwall and hoping Noone or Lua Lua may come in saturday fresh and make a impact against Blackpool.

welshseagull

Jul 12, 2011
Home games are still bit of an unknown quantity. We have only played one league game at the Amex, but if we can make it a fortress, our away form is good enough to see us there or there abouts come May. The next few home games are vital, not only for the points but also from a psychological view. We must make teams sh*t scared of coming to the Amex!!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I feel much better about Saturday than I did this time yesterday. I have to admit that I was hoping that last night we could at least draw or a narrow loss, so as not to loose to much confidence. Then with Blackpool being undone at home, coupled with our great result, things certainly don't look as gloomy any more. Blackpool will still be a hard game though, don't forget they have K Phillips that will score for fun in this division.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think Blackpool will provide us with our toughest test yet, not only of the team's ability but of it's mental character too. I would not be surprised to see us touted as favourites for this one, can we handle the pressure of being unexpected front runners?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think Blackpool will provide us with our toughest test yet, not only of the team's ability but of it's mental character too. I would not be surprised to see us touted as favourites for this one, can we handle the pressure of being unexpected front runners?

Lord Gus himself said we can handle pressure as we were top of League one for a long time.

And who are we to doubt THE MAN.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Southampton have got a tough game with Millwall but the Lions have thrown away 2-0 leads twice already. It's hard to find any shoo-ins for betting at the moment; wouldn't be surprised if Doncaster got something at Derby.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Southampton have got a tough game with Millwall but the Lions have thrown away 2-0 leads twice already. It's hard to find any shoo-ins for betting at the moment; wouldn't be surprised if Doncaster got something at Derby.

Hmmm but Palace are shocking away from home.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Can't see Millwall getting a thing out of that. Hull are also very temperamental, although Palace's traditionally crap away form should be the key.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Palace won't get anything there, they have been super lucky this season so far and played some real dross.

4 points out of the next 2 would be fantastic.

Another yardstick game on saturday. No reason not to be optimistic. Is Lua Lua fit ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
After expecting a tonking last night I don't know what to think anymore!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here