Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Season

spartan

Jul 16, 2009
crawley lad
What i really want to know is......is our new fantasy stadium just pie in the sky talk from our tight chairman?
Looks like a grim season ahead for us lot with poor attendances and away following to match. Just like the old days eh?
Think i give it a miss this year.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What i really want to know is......is our new fantasy stadium just pie in the sky talk from our tight chairman?
Looks like a grim season ahead for us lot with poor attendances and away following to match. Just like the old days eh?

boy_fishing.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm now going to bother going to any more matches either... not until we are in the Premiership...

:jester:

Actually - what I have said above sounds quite like what a Newcastle fan would say!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
yeah i'm pretty negative about this season too. New rich chairman who has supported our ambitious new manager in the transfer market, a new stadium that just in case you didn't check the other threads is progressing at pace. It really is a terrible time to be a brighton fan.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I didn't realise that Palace were planning a new stadium

:salute:

Well they hardly sound like words coming from an Albion Fan do they?

Im actually quite excited about a new chairman and the money he has invested.Along the the new stadium ,his ambitions for the club all the talk from us fans should be pretty positive.

To have fans on hear talking doom and gloom and saying they are going to give it a miss before the season has started cannot be genuine and you have the cheek to give me the 2 fingers.
You need a reality check.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he has Crawley lad on his avatar thing ......maybe he's on about Crawley town FC

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Crawley? You poor sod.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

:bla: BELL END :tosser:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

poor away following??
yeah go on,give them a miss:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here