Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This season has been awesome!!!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Just thinking back from that first day defeat at Reading up to todays heroic victory against promotion contenders Sunderland

So what was your highlight of the season?

Mine was when we beat Leeds at home because it felt unreal to be playing against them let alone beating them.....

I think we are safe as houses now!!!

The way i look at it, were 10 points of the play-offs not 10 points of the drop zone.........

What a result and a big CHEERS to Albion fans everywhere!!!!:drink:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mid table mediocrity

We don't do mid table. 10 points of the playoffs that's what I say

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sheffield United away - that was awesome

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm already looking forward to the season video

The amazing comeback against the Gills. It saved Christmas!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I always turn up with optimism & often shit myself in the last 20 mins or so.

Today was no different - I f***ing hate it.

Whilst my gonads were freezeing their bollocks off an old friend phoned me about 5 mins from the end to tell me about her new car. WTF??!

At least it took me away from the game for a few minutes.

Well done all the lads out there.

:clap2:

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead
poor student now so have not seen as many games as last few seasons but sheff utd away was amazing especially when i compare it to 2 seasons ago. (only lost 2-1 but was well happy anyway) I am am so proud to be a seagull at the moment.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
saafend_seagull said:
West Ham away. Cannot be beaten for me, seeing as half of Southend supports them :lolol:

Totally agree. I live in deep Hammers country and it was sheer joy to wander around in the stripes the day after. One of the highlights has to be yesterdays match - outclassing a so called big club, but the best moment has to be Chippys goal at Spurs

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Spurs away. We played the best football I have seen us play for ages. If not for a wonder goal, we would have got a well earned draw.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Virgo's goal against Watford was really special , team and fans working together to suck the ball in. West Ham was great, when it was over, but the game itself was too tense to be enjoyable for me.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Has to be Sheffield United away, usually lucky to score once in injury time, but to do it in both halfs and end up with a deserved win, the train journey home whizzed by :bounce:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Sheff, Utd, Spurs, Sunderland! Games that stick in miy mind!

Crewe away was just a nightmare!!!

Oh to be a Brighton Fan!

:flameboun :clap2: :flameboun

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Great post :clap2:

From the games ive been to- Sheffield United away was amazing, forest away, and leeds away- just because its leeds.

Worst- Derby away and Crewe away.

What a great season though, as Yorkie said already cant wait for the video. the league table's looking pretty!!

Edit: Watford away also, the atmosphere was superb too

Last edited:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
West Ham away was my highlight so far, but if we can get a win away at Coventry, where I was at uni for five years, I think that might just top it!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
As i said earlier mine was beating leeds at home.

But those 4-5000 fans at spurs was something special......Especially as i was in the Spurs end but you lot in amongst created one of the best atmospheres ive heard for a longtime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here