Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Sean Salter on Eastenders (we don't watch it) but apparently he went to Hove...

D

Deleted User X18H

....Park School.

Now I am an old Hove Parker but apart from Cock.........sorry I mean Collar Feeler Newhavenseagull 85 and Hans (Mark Ormerod used to live in my house) Fan Club are there any other ex or current Hove Parkers out there ??
I left in 1987 you??

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
He's only my age so would have only been about 15 when you left in 87!

His name is Ben King if your still interested.

D

Deleted User X18H

I new Mr Dover he was called Ben as well (geddit)

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'm an ex Hove Parker. Good times.

D

Deleted User X18H

Did they not send you a Letter (from America) ??

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Blatch Mill used to smash the shit out of Hove Park all day, every day.....What a shower of shit you lot were.

Left Blatch in 87/88 somay be I would recognise your back or the soles of your shoes:laugh:

D

Deleted User X18H

Blatch Mill used to smash the shit out of Hove Park all day, every day.....What a shower of shit you lot were.

Left Blatch in 87/88 somay be I would recognise your back or the soles of your shoes:laugh:

Rubbish we use to ambush you by the Engineerium or leg it round from Logo Sports and surprise you one kiddie said 'not the violin not the violin I am in the Millstones' our prop forward ate it anyway. We always always kicked shit out of you lot

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Rubbish we use to ambush you by the Engineerium or leg it round from Logo Sports and surprise you one kiddie said 'not the violin not the violin I am in the Millstones' our prop forward ate it anyway. We always always kicked shit out of you lot

Dunno when that was but it wasn't in my time. Hove Park were so weak we used to bypass them and take on Newman & PCC.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

:yawn:

so you ambushed a fella from our school band who played a violin........says it all really!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Mr Kynaston = Best Teacher ever. :bowdown:

fletcher the queer ginger french teacher, put my foot through his class door once and threw a chair out of one of his lessons.

mr king - and rickett - PE, king was a **** and rickett a fag

mcourtney, fellow celtic supporter

mr pope - loon

mr cope - nutter

mrs booth, massive norks

rutter the nutter!!

who was headmaster who looked like paddington bear?? should know he expelled me.

mrs turner - **** of a special copper, saw her at footy and started a chant about her.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
fletcher the queer ginger french teacher, put my foot through his class door once and threw a chair out of one of his lessons.

mr king - and rickett - PE, king was a **** and rickett a fag

mcourtney, fellow celtic supporter

mr pope - loon

mr cope - nutter

mrs booth, massive norks

rutter the nutter!!

who was headmaster who looked like paddington bear?? should know he expelled me.

mrs turner - **** of a special copper, saw her at footy and started a chant about her.

That would have been Gordon Tufnell, he was class.

Most of the teachers were OK but didn't like Mr Rickett, Mr Coupes or Miss Ratner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here