Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Raoul Moat thing.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Day five and still on the loose. Seems to be giving some of Englands finest (?) bit of around. This could become abit embarrassing for the boys in blue should it go on much longer. :shrug:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
If he'd parked on a double yellow in Worthing he'd have been found after 5 minutes.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Give him a car, they will definatly get him then.........To be fair they can catch anyone on a driving offence :p.............I can see the excitment on the officers faces now......"we got a no tax, bald tyre and speeeding 5mph over the limit!!! :lol: ..........even the Yorkshire Ripper had to be sat in a car before they could catch him........

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Moat is taking the Mick.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If 'our Raoul' had any sense he'd have driven south long ago and would head out to France in a sea canoe with a stack of Ginsters Pastys, landing in an obscure part of the French coast and disappearing south again and setting up his own chain of gyms in Nice or Cannes. Why people always end up getting caught hiding in a house a few miles from where the heat is always baffles me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If 'our Raoul' had any sense he'd have driven south long ago and would head out to France in a sea canoe with a stack of Ginsters Pastys, landing in an obscure part of the French coast and disappearing south again and setting up his own chain of gyms in Nice or Cannes. Why people always end up getting caught hiding in a house a few miles from where the heat is always baffles me.
I was wondering this myself actually. I can only assume it's because they know the rat runs in the local area inside out.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Day five and still on the loose. Seems to be giving some of Englands finest (?) bit of around. This could become abit embarrassing for the boys in blue should it go on much longer. :shrug:

Thing is, he has said he is a war with the police, so what is better, taking three weeks to flush him out the woods and everybody (except him) are alive or they rush him out today and he takes three police with him.

If he was driving around the country in a car all of the civil rights twats would complain that the vehicle recognition cameras gave the police an unfair advantage.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If he was driving around the country in a car all of the civil rights twats would complain that the vehicle recognition cameras gave the police an unfair advantage.

Seriously, what the f*** are you on about? ???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was wondering this myself actually. I can only assume it's because they know the rat runs in the local area inside out.

I would assume that is exactly it, combined with being in an area that has a stupid level of loyalty to "their own" no matter what they've done, or are just plain scared of the violent element, and assist in the hide-out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's not going to leave the area until he has wiped out the Northumberland Police.
He's probably planning to carry out a 'spectacular' on their police station. A bit like Arnie in Terminator.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
If he kills himself, how long is it before the thermal imaging stops picking up the body heat?

He could already be dead.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
what makes me laugh about this is how many officers with guns there are, where were they when he first started kicking off
he is taking the piss out of them and they are letting him do it when they might have collared him right outside the ex-girlfriends house definitely a communications break down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here