Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Natwest business. Could it be a precursor for something more serious .........

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My money went in on Weds and I still can't get it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My other half has a couple of gold teeth, could be handy in a crisis.....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Could be a precursor to HB&B joining Brunswick and Falmer creating a new Axis of idiocy

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
HSBC had a similar problem a few months back, only lasted an afternoon though. Its been noted that RBS dumped all their IT recently, so probably lost key knowledge and expertise.

what it does show is that you should use two completely seperate banks, keeping savings in one and current about in other so you can always get access. also some cash at home. or of course a couple of kilos of gold and silver, to be assayed at your local gold/silversmith in the event of panic.

Last edited:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Some rumours going round that the Euro is on the verge of collapsing, and Germany has been printing Deutschmarks

Apparently they have recently recovered the gold they stole from Poland - France - Norway etc during the war, it`s taken over 20 years but it was found buried in forests in the old East Germany.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looks like it is getting better now. Just checked Mrs P's NW account online and website is up, and her balance shows her wages which have just gone in this weekend.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
So a Turkish jet is shot down over Syria and ALL OF A SUDDEN NatWest is OK again.

I fear the worst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here