Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is why BRIGHTON will win at TRANMERE on SATURDAY.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not only are brighton due a win but...

I'm going, and i have a FANTASTIC away record with Brighton. I admit, i haven't been to many in the last 2/3 seasons, but before that i used to go to 4/5 a season. My last 4 Brighton away's;

Yeovil 1-1 Brighton.
Crewe 1-2 Brighton.
Millwall 0-1 Brighton.
Watford 1-1 Brighton.

So, DONT WORRY, I PROMISE you, that Brighton will come away from MERSEYSIDE with at least a point.

:bigwave::bigwave:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't think we have a great record there.The most we can expect is a draw.Fingers crossed though.Would love to see Adams turn it around starting with the Shrews game.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

I'm going, and i have a FANTASTIC away record with Brighton. I admit, i haven't been to many in the last 2/3 seasons, but before that i used to go to 4/5 a season. My last 4 Brighton away's;

Yeovil 1-1 Brighton.
Crewe 1-2 Brighton.
Millwall 0-1 Brighton.
Watford 1-1 Brighton.

So, DONT WORRY, I PROMISE you, that Brighton will come away from MERSEYSIDE with at least a point.

:bigwave::bigwave:

You may not be a Brighton fan but fair play to you you're positive about us.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Careful. Last season I went to 9 home games and we won 7 of them. I thought I would bring the team luck when I went to watch us play MK Dons. Didn't work. I hope you charm the team, but my charm ran out at the end of last season, apparently. Or maybe I was only lucky for DW...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Our record at Prenton Park:

P16 W5 D3 L8 F20 A28

Last league win: 1977/78
Last win: 1980/81

About time we turned them over

Dont worry, Pope John Hine - I wont let you down;)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Our record at Prenton Park:

P16 W5 D3 L8 F20 A28

Last league win: 1977/78
Last win: 1980/81

About time we turned them over

Well we won at Crewe for the 1st time ever, and beat Southend at Roots Hall for the 1st time in 30 years, so I think we are due our 1st win at Prenton Park is 28 odd years!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well we won at Crewe for the 1st time ever, and beat Southend at Roots Hall for the 1st time in 30 years, so I think we are due our 1st win at Prenton Park is 28 odd years!

That's the spirit.:thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

EXACTLY

we'll scrape under the carpet the Yeovil stuff and say this is the SEASON we put all our bogey grounds behind us

SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSS!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't forget when predicting your results, to factor in the RULE, that says Chris Greenacre MUST score in this fixture.

He's like Stuart bloody Law, that Greenacre.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Im gunna snog you darren and we will win

:love:

You mean IF they win ; or your going to anyway?

I saw you at the Mk game, with your hat on - will that be making an apperance at tranny? :lolol:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
The fact that Greenacre, Savage & O'Callaghan may feature at some stage counteracts your away record im afraid

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
And three other undefeated away day NSC'ers will all be in attendance. We cannot lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here