Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is Rock & Goal - 7th July

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
The roars summer show airs at 12tomorrow on radio reverb97.2fm & www.radioreverb.com

Joining me this week are Andy Bass & Marcus 'sir rants a lot' Hancocks

We look back on the euros, argue whether Spain are the best team ever, discuss the importance of pledge music and exclusively reveal our new signing.

Please note this is broadcast only but also available on tune in radio

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The roars summer show airs at 12tomorrow on radio reverb97.2fm & www.radioreverb.com

Joining me this week are Andy Bass & Marcus 'sir rants a lot' Hancocks

We look back on the euros, argue whether Spain are the best team ever, discuss the importance of pledge music and exclusively reveal our new signing.

Please note this is broadcast only but also available on tune in radio

I'll definitely tune in for that. Pledge music is the way forward in my opinion and also sites such as bandcamp for distributing. I'm probably preaching to the converted here (what with muso Andy Bass on the show) but it might be worthwhile having a look at what both Saint Saviour and Amanda Palmer have done in raising funds for their albums.

Cheers guys and keep up the good work!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'll definitely tune in for that. Pledge music is the way forward in my opinion and also sites such as bandcamp for distributing. I'm probably preaching to the converted here (what with muso Andy Bass on the show) but it might be worthwhile having a look at what both Saint Saviour and Amanda Palmer have done in raising funds for their albums.

Cheers guys and keep up the good work!

You will enjoy the bit right at the end thats for sure ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here