Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"This is Anfileld, sorry I mean Amex"

Following on from the "non footballing" statue suggestions thread I started t'other day could we have some suggestions for a sign to go in the players tunnel at Falmex. Liverpool have "This is Anfield" just to scare opposition, although (allegedly) Vinnie Jones added "we're bothered" to it in marker pen once.

My suggestion would be "This is the Amex - if you score here we will score more".

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought we debated this the other day when we (or most of us) thought Stand or Fall would be appropriate

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I remember the cringeworthy " This is the Goldstone" sign which was inspired by This is Anfield. Can we actually become half decent for a few years before we do something that sounds so naff, Until you have been a great team at home it doesn't really work does it??

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember the cringeworthy " This is the Goldstone" sign which was inspired by This is Anfield. Can we actually become half decent for a few years before we do something that sounds so naff, Until you have been a great team at home it doesn't really work does it??

This.

We have, in the grand scheme of things, won f*** all. Compared to Liverpools 18 league titles and 5 European cups, not to mention FA cup wins etc and being one of the biggest "brands" in football.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
There are a few, aren't there:

3630392.jpg

421504515_fa91d39a91.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I heard that this type of thing is being discussed with Gus when he visits the ground in the next couple of weeks.

I like "Stand or Fall" :albion1:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd go with a sign above where the players run out " Albion, the club that wouldn't die"

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would go with something like this:

0,,10433~9369925,00.jpg

Stand or Fall

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Given how hospitable we are being to the visiting fans they'll probably put something like

HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD GAME,
LOTS OF LOVE,
BRIGHTON
XXXXXXX

D

Deleted member 18477

Pompey
Fratton%20Park%20Tunnel.jpe
Liverpool
ts.jpe
Arsenal
MALC.gif
Man utd
IMG_2469wtmk.jpe

man utd have nothing! Nothing cheesey. Lets just have SEAGULLS and the badge and let our football do all the talking!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here