Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This endless stadium saga...

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
What do you think the reaction would be like in Newcastle, Manchester or come to think of it most other northern towns?

They'd be setting fire to cars in the street and the dam thing would be built by now.

Are we southern softies that just take all these set backs as "oh well another set back, lets write to the Argus"?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Caveman said:
What do you think the reaction would be like in Newcastle, Manchester or come to think of it most other northern towns?

They'd be setting fire to cars in the street and the dam thing would be built by now.

Isn't that normal Friday night entertainment up there?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
gvce26 said:
That reminds me, I must write to The Argus about threads like this...

I read with dismay that TWISTED Brighton & Hove Albion "Fans" are planning to RAMPAGE in the pretty village of Falmer and DEFECATE in the pond...?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm completely bored shitless with it.

Which is why I have nothing but the utmost respect for those who have been at the vanguard of the campaign all these years.

They must be too, and while most of us have dabbled here and there, some have given up an almost unbelievable amount of time to the project.

We all deserve the stadium, but if and when it happens they will deserve some extra thanks from the rest of us who might not have had the time or the inclination to devote so much energy to it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this bloody saga has been going on since adam was a left back(could still do a job)my old mate dougie and I had numerous chats about this when they were talking about going to hangleton and sweet hill and dougie passed away years ago.
violence is not the answer,but a boycott of lewes shops may bring some action and even standing for council on a we want falmer ticket.
otherwise I can really see just a few people defeating the football lovers of the city.
I now live in wales and seems to me cardiff and swansea just ask and they get and the welsh are not predominently a footballing nation. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here