Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This day, January 15th 1995.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Albion's team that drew 3-3 with AFC Bournemouth at the Goldstone ground did not cost one single penny.

Nicky Rust, Danny Simmonds, Ian Chapman, Colin Pates, Steve Foster, Paul McCarthy, Mark Flatts, Jimmy Case, Kurt Nogan, Simon Funnell and Mathhew Edwards.

Every player either graduated from the youth system, were loan signings, or free transfers.

Wonder if Chappers remembers :cool: :goal:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Albion's team that drew 3-3 with AFC Bournemouth at the Goldstone ground did not cost one single penny.

Nicky Rust, Danny Simmonds, Ian Chapman, Colin Pates, Steve Foster, Paul McCarthy, Mark Flatts, Jimmy Case, Kurt Nogan, Simon Funnell and Mathhew Edwards.

Every player either graduated from the youth system, were loan signings, or free transfers.

Are you reading Dan Tester's book, by any chance?!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One of the very few games etched into my memory.

Chap's goal smacking into the northstand net sending spray all over the fans, quality.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
are you reading dan tester's book while sitting on the toilet as well?

Nope, but I did get it for Christmas as a secret santa gift from a work colleague.

Bless her, she'd found out what club I supported, tracked down the club website, chosen something for a tenner and had it delivered all the way up to Scotland. She was chuffed to bits when I told her I knew Dan well, in fact had had the seat next to him for many a season, and it was the best Secret Santa present I'd ever had.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mark flatts - where did he ever go after going back to arsenal?

colin pates was a bit of a beast as well

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
we were definatly 3-1 down with about 5 mins to go.

Ian chapman scored an absolute rocket from about 30 yards, the northstand went mental.

Paul McCarthy then scored in the 90th to get a point. - Funny enough it absolutly lashed it down all day as well.... Bit like today

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It was a sat afternoon, not an evening. I remember that because my lad had to miss the game, his 1st for ages, as he had started a paper round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here