Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bill Hicks:

" I need the love of one incredible lady..or a whole bunch of average ones"

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Talking of a bunch of birds, I got offered a threesome once and I turned it down because I'm married.

Yes I know. What a f***ing idiot.

Should have asked your missus along to video it. You have to do things together in a marriage you know.

You`ll regret that later in life.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
f***ing idiot indeed.
Who the hell would want a threesome with YOU ?

:p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f***ing idiot indeed.
Who the hell would want a threesome with YOU ?

:p
As it happens, a moderately attractive bisexual Colombian women who had actually done time as cocaine mule, and her gay lover who I knew nothing about.

That was the risk I'd have had to take if I hadn't been so caring towards my wife.

Fuckity bollocks. Even typing this out depresses me. :(

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
As it happens, a moderately attractive bisexual Colombian women who had actually done time as cocaine mule, and her gay lover who I knew nothing about.

That was the risk I'd have had to take if I hadn't been so caring towards my wife.

I am sure many married men stumble across a moderately attractive bisexual Colombian women who had actually done time as cocaine mule, and her gay lover and have been faced with the same dilemma.

Where was the wife? Out with the girls?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No Mr Ten, she was not.

It's at this juncture I'd like to hand over proceedings to Coventrygull. We haven't heard about his swinging antics for f***ing ages. Where is he?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am sure many married men stumble across a moderately attractive bisexual Colombian women who had actually done time as cocaine mule, and her gay lover and have been faced with the same dilemma.

Where was the wife? Out with the girls?
Well she wasn't on a "business start up" course in Croydon 3.5 years ago, which is where I met said lady. But she actually offered this to me in the pub on a night out celebrating the last day of the course.

And I should make it clear that this threesome didn't actually happen. I'm just not enough of a STUDLEY. :(

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

No thats ridiculous - I worry about a few wrinkles and bumps in front of my husband, so doing it in front of two others would be my idea of hell....that is of course assuming I am able to overlook the fact that I don't wish to have sex with anyone else except my husband....which I can't...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here