Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thinking of taking my shirt back

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
For the first time ever I am seriously thinking of taking my new replica shirt back to the club shop and get my cash back.

I know, the merits of our new stripes have been much debated on here already but I just can't believe the cock up the club have made on this kit.

I like the new colour, can forgive the lack of a badge but it's just that f***ing stupid white gap on the bottom of the front. What is it for? Notes, autographs, advertising? Worn with white shorts it looks fine but over your average fan's jeans it looks bloody ridiculous. My missus actually laughed when I tried it on!!

Someone stop me before I'm out the door to club shop to demand a refund.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't do it, it's just a bit of change, you'll get used to it, other clubs have had these types of shirts for some time now, it'll grow on you

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
A fiver! That wouldn't even pay for the white bit. I'll give YOU a fiver for some stripes that actaually reach the bottom of the shirt!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
and remember the money goes to the club anyway!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Arnt most shirts like that now .. ie plain colour at bottom to be tucked in football shorts ... but us fat bastards need to let it hang out so hence not a fashion icon :lolol:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I forgot about that Skint logo - well cheap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here