Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things You Wish You'd Never Said (hello Richard)

SIMPSONS BOY

Jan 17, 2004
Near QPR
SOME QUOTES FROM YOUR MESSAGE BOARD ...

They are running scared................It will be their worst nightmare should Leon score a goal or 2

Come on you Seagulls !!!!!!!!
Nice report simon! I can really see us taking QPR to the cleaners! SEAGULLS!

No chance, we are gonna turn the form book on its arse on Saturday – TINX

After all, the only thing shittu does is barge people of the ball and hoof it, I can't see him barging benjamin off the ball. Thats their only defence and its gonna fall down on sat to the superior skill of leon.

give them motherfuckers living hell, I'm pretty darn sure that we'll outsing outplay and outfight the cockney bastards, but it's your duty to ensure that the stripes get 100% backing in order to achieve the result we all want, so

Give it to em, to f*** them up............ITALIASEAGULL

WELL, THE MOTHERFUCKERS BEAT YOU AGAIN. I THINK YOU LOT HAVE BEEN SNIFFING TOO MUCH OF THE DEVIL'S DANDRUFF. LOSERS!! SECOND BEST AGAIN. KEEP LEON KNIGHT - I DON'T THINK HE'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE 1ST DIVISION ANYWAY. AND AS FOR BENJAMIN - MAYBE HE'LL START PLAYING FOR YOU NEXT WEEK.
"YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO HOME" - WHAT A GREAT SONG!!

GOOD LUCK AGAINST HULL NEXT SEASON.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
SIMPSONS BOY said:

What !!

You think we're gonna stay up !!

:lolol: :lol:

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:salute: get back to your doorway , back to your doorway etc

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
SIMPSONS BOY said:

give them motherfuckers living hell, I'm pretty darn sure that we'll outsing outplay and outfight the cockney bastards, but it's your duty to ensure that the stripes get 100% backing in order to achieve the result we all want, so

WELL, THE MOTHERFUCKERS BEAT YOU AGAIN. I THINK YOU LOT HAVE BEEN SNIFFING TOO MUCH OF THE DEVIL'S DANDRUFF. LOSERS!! SECOND BEST AGAIN. KEEP LEON KNIGHT - I DON'T THINK HE'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE 1ST DIVISION ANYWAY. AND AS FOR BENJAMIN - MAYBE HE'LL START PLAYING FOR YOU NEXT WEEK.

And I stand by my quote, now I'm going to be childish and laugh at you for living in London.

Tee hee hee what a f***ing dump you live in Simpson Boy, I bet all your family are deformed from inhaling smog, tee hee hee your so lame :jester:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
SIMPSONS BOY said:

They are running scared................It will be their worst nightmare should Leon score a goal or 2

Come on you Seagulls !!!!!!!!
Nice report simon! I can really see us taking QPR to the cleaners! SEAGULLS!

No chance, we are gonna turn the form book on its arse on Saturday – TINX

After all, the only thing shittu does is barge people of the ball and hoof it, I can't see him barging benjamin off the ball. Thats their only defence and its gonna fall down on sat to the superior skill of leon.

Do you take it up your 'hoop' ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here