Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you think the people in front/behind/ next to you would like to say to you

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Mine would be...

1 - Stop your kids kicking the back of my fecking chair
2 - Stop getting so excited you shout "handball" when it's one of our players that's touched the ball
3 - Can you sit down more quickly when you've stood up to shout at the ref
4 - Stop singing GOSBTS in time but completely out of tune
5 - Stop singing/shouting/chanting full stop - this is the east stand don't you know.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They do... 'SIT DOWN!' when I get a bit over excited when we're on an attack... all banter though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Please will you start wearing your glasses to football so you can identify the players correctly when you shout their names out in encouragement

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Please will you start wearing your glasses to football so you can identify the players correctly when you shout their names out in encouragement

I have that problem in WSU! I only see blurry figures running around the pitch!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
5 - Stop singing/shouting/chanting full stop - this is the east stand don't you know.

Was it just me, or did 'we', the East Stand, start up the first chant after GOSBTS had finished prior to ko? It then quickly echoed around the stadium and I remember a few from the North applauding the effort?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The 4 men behind me, late 20s/30s should shut up.
The bloke in front of me has awful timing when singing.
The young-ish lad just to the right of me, should stop singing stuff to wind up other fans, as he is the only one

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
You don't happen to sit in row Y of the family stand do you?

:blush:

No - row C block F/G. But moving to ESU if it gets built.

I have to congratulate you on your signature. It's my favourite quote out of the whole of NSC.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Was it just me, or did 'we', the East Stand, start up the first chant after GOSBTS had finished prior to ko? It then quickly echoed around the stadium and I remember a few from the North applauding the effort?

Didn't sus it was the ES from where I was sitting but that's not to say it wasn't.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
The 4 men behind me, late 20s/30s should shut up.
The bloke in front of me has awful timing when singing.
The young-ish lad just to the right of me, should stop singing stuff to wind up other fans, as he is the only one

I think you possibly want this thread :wink:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
1 - Please stop shouting 'FLAIR' everytime Vicente does something.
2 - Please sit down, you're too tall.
3 - Please stop smelling my food and go get your own.
4 - Please stop saying 'this guy is going to be good' every time a black player comes on for the opposition.
5 - Please stop declaring your man-love for Calderon every time he surges forward. It wasn't funny the first time. It certainly isn't now.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Stop swearing, yes he is offside Brighton players can be you know, have you got tourettes?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Mine would be...

1 - Stop your kids kicking the back of my fecking chair.

Defintely this one. I've restrained myself till now....

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4825822 said:
Ohh but I hate him SO MUCH, his stupid little albino hedgehog face, his fuzzy hair and the permanent hangdog expression that says my entire family were gangraped/anihilated last night. Hiss!

What sort of dad are you? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here