Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you LIKE about Crystal Palace Football Club

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I guess the other thing is, if they stay in the championship, and If we go up, that old rivalry will be rekindled, but if they go down, and we go up, then we are statistically better than them, and that if they go down, and we stay down, the old rivalry will be rekindled but in league one.

Though If they stay up, and we stay down, I'd be pissed to the high heavens.

Peter Taylor

Coppell for a short while, but I always knew.

The REMF particiPANTS

That they know they are inferior specimens, even when they try to claim otherwise.

They don't wash, so not much water is wasted on them and won't therefore contaminate the sewers and oceans

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I guess the other thing is, if they stay in the championship, and If we go up, that old rivalry will be rekindled, but if they go down, and we go up, then we are statistically better than them, and that if they go down, and we stay down, the old rivalry will be rekindled but in league one.

Though If they stay up, and we stay down, I'd be pissed to the high heavens.

I am going to be very pissed off if we are not in the same league next season.

Some very good memories of Palace vs Brighton matches.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yes,but we made a big mistake because we turned dow M Wright for being too small and he ended up at Palace....they're not the love of my life,but I can think of teams I dislike more!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like that they are making a pig's ear of trying to stay up so that we can play them next season. I hope it goes to the last minute of the last game before they are safe.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I am going to be very pissed off if we are not in the same league next season.

Some very good memories of Palace vs Brighton matches.

Can't see Palace going down, feeble as they are they are nowhere near as poor as the three sides below them. Scunthorpe don't have the quality, Sheffield United are undisciplined and poor and Preston are just rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here