Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you LIKE about Crystal Palace Football Club

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
They help with REMF.

Other than that nothing. I can't even buy somone form them on FM. I barley even look at them if they're playing for them, however good.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I agree. its quite lovely

Their diagonal shirt, lovely? I'd agree with the legend that is Danny Baker on this, it made them look like f*cking Thunderbird puppets. I don't like anyhting about them, never have, never will, but then I guess that is just about right for a 41yr old Albion fan - brought up hating them and with good reason.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Proper football fans who support their local team rather than Chelsea, Man Utd etc. You've got to at least give them that.

True. Have far more time for P***** fans who travel up and down the land than fans of the "big" teams.

Agree with that, but don't forget, the 'big' clubs do also have a lot of decent dedicated fans as wel las the gloryhunters.

Their contribution to REMF

:bowdown:

Also I Quite like seeing their Ultras doing their best, but not a lot else.

Jerryatric

Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
They got me a question right in the pub quiz last week. Only football league team name to start with 5 consonants. Although I did query the answer as clearly they start with S. C. U. M

According to their shirts of a few years ago, their name begins with 6 consonants!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I know a few of their fans. Proper football fans. Certainly not glory hunters.

Any Palace fan who says to me "we are not prejudiced we will LOSE to anybody" gets my vote. That and this season when we got to 20 points said "20 points? We will be lucky to get 20 goals this season".

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Proper football fans who support their local team rather than Chelsea, Man Utd etc. You've got to at least give them that.
\

this plus the fact they have been fantastic with the REMF stuff

plus a few of the fans that come on here are good banter

.... but still overall they are pikey scum

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
1) Contribute to REMF
2) Good loyal fans. You could easily go and watch Arsenal or chelsea if you lived in the area
3) Agree with the 'sash' kit, think it is great
4) The FA Cup semi-final game with Liverpool is a great childhood memory

I think I had better stop there :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like the fact that they have this happy knack of losing lots and lots of football matches. Its lovely, and quite endearing.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The fact my parents had the good sense to move from that area to Sussex when I was five.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Their current league position

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here