Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you LIKE about Crystal Palace Football Club

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I quite liked Attilio Lombardo's BALD HEAD.

article-0-000C961B00000258-545_224x381.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They got me a question right in the pub quiz last week. Only football league team name to start with 5 consonants. Although I did query the answer as clearly they start with S. C. U. M

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Mark Steel is one of their fans

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Their ability to ride that roller coaster between success and failure; taking their fans to a world that makes them think they are a big club only to drop them like a discarded condom at the back of a South London Night Club!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Proper football fans who support their local team rather than Chelsea, Man Utd etc. You've got to at least give them that.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
The fact that I'm usually on a fast train when I go past Smellhurst. Oh, I suppose the fact that it only took me half an hour to get back to my gaff after the 1-0 there was quite a bonus.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like the fact that as a newbie in Brighton I went to watch this team who the media were raving about that sat atop the third division, were managed by Malcolm Allison and had winger called Peter Taylor who was receiving rave reviews. I came out of that game an Albion fan, what's not to like?

I might add Albion won 2-0 *gloryhunter*
It was an evening game and the crowd was about 33000 and wasn't segregated very well. No trouble I was aware of as the rivalry probably started to just simmer at that game.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here