Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that you liked when you were a kid but can't get anymore

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
Mine was a drink called Cresta. I think it was advertised by a bear and the slogan was 'It's frothy man!' I think. Blackcurrant flavour was my favourite.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A crafty wank over Felicity Kendal when 'The Good Life' was on BBC1 and your parents were out

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
I liked Sundays as a kid, all the family together, nothing to do except play in the street, fill yer face an watch Bullseye, nowadays all people do is queue up outside Primark half hour before it opens or spend the day in the fuckin bettin shop.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
a Mars Bar for 3d (an even longer time ago) from Mr Roberts' sweetshop at the bottom of Cuckfield High Street- a right goldmine of sweetie heaven. I remember buying my Dad a 3d packet of Spangles for his birthday (didn't go down too well!!)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
180px-Nerds_box.jpg

and

41Z35YEEXEL._AA280_.jpg

Swear to god they sell them...certainly the fireballs anyway, in the sweet shop in the North Laine

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cadburys Smash and old Mr Hopkins who let some of the boys earn a sixpence if they walked in the woods with him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sherbert dips.....lucky bags......sherbert space ships.....

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A quarter of sherbert for 3d from Bobs sweet shop along Toronto Terrace down the road from good old Pells infants, Lewes.

Come to think of it, sweet shops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here