Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that have pissed on my chips today.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
1) Amazon. They are so shit. When I ordered the first season of The Wire 7 days ago I was told it would take 2 - 4 days. Checked my account and it hasn't even been dispatced yet.

2) The Council. When are these arseholes gonna put up signs every ten paces to remind people to look where they are going. If people aren't reminded they will continue to look at all manner of things other than the direction in which they are walking.

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Sounds like you're having a bad day....I have to say I've never had a problem with Amazon, even when we've pre-ordered something it's usually arrived early ie before the release date.

and elaborate on the second problem?

would a nice massage help you relax?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
3) I am gonna kick you a MILE up in the air tomorrow morning.

Not really, I'm excited to meet you!

Not really!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ahh, Les. i too have had a fairly shit day. I have no cash for beers, the burn on my arm is itching like crazy and the nurse who changed my dressing today was not at all fit.

Shitters.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
DC Rules said:
Sounds like you're having a bad day....I have to say I've never had a problem with Amazon, even when we've pre-ordered something it's usually arrived early ie before the release date.

and elaborate on the second problem?

would a nice massage help you relax?

Well I walk through our busy city at lunchtime to get some rubber studs for my football boots and was constantly doing the high street slalom, getting out of the way of people who were gawping aimlessly and soulessly into shop windows while still walking down the road.

Why am punished for looking where I'm going?

3) Baps on display. Put them away, I can't crack one off walking down the road.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Ahh, Les. i too have had a fairly shit day. I have no cash for beers, the burn on my arm is itching like crazy and the nurse who changed my dressing today was not at all fit.

Shitters.

Sounds gay. Have you scrounged enough for a pint after work?

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Les Biehn said:

3) Baps on display. Put them away, I can't crack one off walking down the road.

A BLOKE COMPLAINING ABOUT BAPS ON DISPLAY? I must be seeing things...I must have misread your comment!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
3) I am gonna kick you a MILE up in the air tomorrow morning.

Not really, I'm excited to meet you!

Not really!

It must be so tiring being you chappers. Trying to be so cool all the time. Mind you you are ginger and like cricket so you can't be that cool. Perhaps you should stop over compensating.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
DC Rules said:
A BLOKE COMPLAINING ABOUT BAPS ON DISPLAY? I must be seeing things...I must have misread your comment!

I never got lapdance clubs either. All this look but no touch just kills me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
It must be so tiring being you chappers. Trying to be so cool all the time. Mind you you are ginger and like cricket so you can't be that cool. Perhaps you should stop over compensating.

I should do a lot of things. Stopping trying to be cool is NOT one of them.

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Les Biehn said:
1) Amazon. They are so shit. When I ordered the first season of The Wire 7 days ago I was told it would take 2 - 4 days. Checked my account and it hasn't even been dispatced yet.

Long way to go yet.

I ordered a CD from HMV on 19th Nov 2006 and am still waiting. :salute: :salute: :salute:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Sounds gay. Have you scrounged enough for a pint after work?

Yes-if we go to........The full Moon.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I should do a lot of things. Trying to be cool is NOT one of them.

I didn't say you should try to be cool. After all you are already the sceneyist, trendyist mo fo on the board.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nibble said:

Shitters.

What happened to your arm Nibble?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
tedebear said:
What happened to your arm Nibble?

My girlfriend was away and I was cooking myself a lovely roast, all the trimmings. As I was faffing around at the end, trying to get my timing right I tripped, the oven shelf was half way out of the oven door, I fell pn it, hit th eground with it underneath me and sticking to my shoulder. Resulting in a rather attractive, full thickness, 3rd degree burn across my shoulder in the distinct bar pattern of an oven shelf. It f***ing hurt and still getting treatment now:nono:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
My girlfriend was away and I was cooking myself a lovely roast, all the trimmings. As I was faffing around at the end, trying to get my timing right I tripped, the oven shelf was half way out of the oven door, I fell pn it, hit th eground with it underneath me and sticking to my shoulder. Resulting in a rather attractive, full thickness, 3rd degree burn across my shoulder in the distinct bar pattern of an oven shelf. It f***ing hurt and still getting treatment now:nono:

Perhaps you could tell the truth.

It was on hair straightners before he went to the revenge. He is still getting treatment for something that happened that night but it was more of a friction burn shall we say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here