Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things not looking so rosy for Coppout and the scum !.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Things not looking so ready for Coppout and the scum !.

0-3 at Home to the Palace and now 0-3 down at home to Wimbledon !. Lets hope Coppout gets sacked !.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Should read " so rosey " :shootself

It does now (although it's spelt proper!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Coppell is almost bound to come under very real pressure now from the fans and, possibly, the Reading board. Serves him right me thinks for deserting us in our hour of need.

:D

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
What would be better? Coppout gets sacked for shit results, or the board stick with him, and he takes them down?

Either would be sweet as it would almost certainly mean the end of his career!! :clap2: :drink:

Should have stayed here. He could have had a job for life. TWAT! :salute:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Coppout's comments about being "torn" between staying at the Albion and "missing out" on a chance to pit himself at the highest level look like backfiring big time :tosser:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not normally a vindictive man or hold a grudge but the way Coppell sat on his hands for 6 weeks in the summer before signing a contract when it was clear no better offer would come his way and the way he conducted himself when fannying around for 2 more weeks deciding whether he stay at Brighton or join Reading when again he was just holding out for more money left a very bitter taste in the mouth. It also seriously damaged our chance this season and completely took the wind out of the players sails.

I hope he fails dismally !.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Coppell is a **** and the Wimbledon result is simply the little present left under the tree that I forgot to open yesterday...cheers Steve!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The only shame is that it was Milton Keynes who beat Reading.

As for Palace, well, HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA:salute:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pavilionaire said:
Coppell is a **** and the Wimbledon result is simply the little present left under the tree that I forgot to open yesterday...cheers Steve!

Copout's not looking quite so smart all of a sudden. Stepping stone to the dole queue with a bit of luck :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And luckily for us we have Mark McGhee as manager. A man for whom the word 'loyalty' is a middle name

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Zebedee said:
Coppell is almost bound to come under very real pressure now from the fans and, possibly, the Reading board. Serves him right me thinks for deserting us in our hour of need.

:D

Comments from a Reading Message Board:

Steve Coppell has turned us into the most boring team in the division.

He is clueless, the bloke has no f**kng passion - He stands there like he couldnt give a sh1t.

Coppell does not look like the answer. Since he arrived we have been shocking. We've won games under him & were lucky.................finally we are getting what we deserve.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hise disloyalty to our hero Dick Knight was shocking. Hopefully he will reap what he sows and I know for a fact we will be a much bigger club than Reading in 3 years when we are getting 15000 - 20000 in Div 1 in the Falmer stadium.:tosser: :shit: :dunce: :jester: :angry: :censored: :salute: :moo: :ban: :mad:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
It gets worse -

The following has now been put on the Message Board;

COPPELL OUT!

PARKY IN!

We have been found out.

We are clueless, hapless, passionless, hopeless, anythingelseless

Re: Things not looking so ready for Coppout and the scum !.

Gareth Glover said:
0-3 at Home to the Palace and now 0-3 down at home to Wimbledon !. Lets hope Coppout gets sacked !.

You missed out our 3-0 defeat at another bottom 3 side, Stoke City, in between.:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here