Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
take it your Labour Bozza

Edit-yes yes yes yes yes

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I saw this yesterday. For a minute I thought it was an editing error, before I realised that he had the same response for every answer. A deninate "yes man".

I wont be voting Labour with this pillock at the helm.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
it's mad-truly mad.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nope, but I'm not sure what that my political persuasions have to do with the robotic weirdness.

none-hence my edit-was trying to be too clever to which i humbly bow down-having listened properly,eyes closed,i agree-that was weird.

PS good to see the google ads back-are everybody-well most towing the line and behaving._

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That has to be one of the weirdest interviews I have ever seen from a politician.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Pretty poor montone rubbish. If that was Tony Blair for example you would be drawn to watch as he had charisma. Oh for the good old days

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
just so i have not missed anything- i shall re play again,watch,listen and absorb.

Edit-utter total madness

Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
i think the government have acted in a reckless and provocative manner. and both sides just need to get round the negotiating table because these strikes are wrong

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sep 1, 2010
Oh what a bunch of wet sponges they all are. Although being voted in by a load of wet sponges makes it an easy ride for them all. Guy Fawkes had the right idea as far as i am concerned

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
i think the government have acted in a reckless and provocative manner. and both sides just need to get round the negotiating table because these strikes are wrong

perhaps this could be a signature for somebody-

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
How did me manage to do this keeping a straight face throughout? He should apply for the apprentice!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the most bizarre interview you have ever seen
This
it's mad-truly mad.
This
That has to be one of the weirdest interviews I have ever seen from a politician.
This
f*** me, what a total robot. I have seen less repeating on the Dave channel
This

Sorry, reptetion is catching.
just so i have not missed anything- i shall re play again,watch,listen and absorb.
:D

That would have been bad enough from a back bencher - but from the party leader! I am in total shock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here