Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There was a DIGGER on the field at Falmer

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I went past on the bus as I do everyday, and at 16.15 today it was slightly different

On the field at the top of the hill on the South-East corner was one of these bad boys

Jcb_804_Super_Excavator.jpg

And it made me think, It couldnt be, could it? REALLY?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
With that item doing the loading, we'll be in the stadium in about 2018

Get a 45 tonne Hitachi in there ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I went past on the bus as I do everyday, and at 16.15 today it was slightly different

On the field at the top of the hill on the South-East corner was one of these bad boys

Sorry, but I refuse to believe a word until your own personal stalker hb&b verifies that you were indeed on that bus. For all we know, you could be making it UP ???

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
It's a British Stadium, so we need a 46 tonne British tracked excavator to do the job. I give you this bad boy, the JCB JS460

J_JS_460_72_DE.jpg

Line up ten Moxys in a queue for that little tool and we'll knock the job off tut suite :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
no no no no NO

this is what we need:

THESE to do the work and in SPECTACULAR time meaning we start NEXT season at Falmer:

dl80010425b77uh5.jpg

THIS to cut into the Chalk Downs:

worlds-largest-machine.jpg

THIS to take the Chalk Away (not that its going far)

Worlds_Largest_Truck.JPG

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
no no no no NO

this is what we need:

THESE to do the work and in SPECTACULAR time meaning we start NEXT season at Falmer:

dl80010425b77uh5.jpg

THIS to cut into the Chalk Downs:

worlds-largest-machine.jpg

THIS to take the Chalk Away (not that its going far)

Worlds_Largest_Truck.JPG

LOL :bowdown:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well I did read somewhere that we would be on site around this time, and the actual digging wouldn't start till December, I think!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
If work is due to start in the begining of December, then it is of course likely that the contractor/ sub contractor will be moving plant machinery/equipment in, during weeks prior to the start date. Until I see a picture of a spade going into soil at Falmer, or more likely a digger, then I remain to be unexcited by the picures or news of machinery sitting there MOTIONLESS!!!!!

Roll on December. Weeks away now.:bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here