Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Superb goal - should replace an out of sorts Rooney

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Walcott makes pretty much every youngster look crap, in fairness.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Quality 15 minute display by him tonight, is it too late to call him up to the senior squad and drop Rooney?

:)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He's a bit tasty isn't he.

On a general note I'm very happy the u21s won that game. The Germans tried everything but there was no way through. What a clearance from Richards and generally Reo Coker looked classy again. There's some good kids there.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The under 21's are full of pacey players and that is epitomised by Walcott. I reckon he could turn out to be a better player than Owen for England. The future's bright!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
He's a bit tasty isn't he.

On a general note I'm very happy the u21s won that game. The Germans tried everything but there was no way through. What a clearance from Richards and generally Reo Coker looked classy again. There's some good kids there.
We were much better in the first leg! Tonight we had the same problem as the senior team, not keeping the ball well enough. There are some really good prospects in that side though, especially Richards and Theo.

1066gull

El Turi said:
The under 21's are full of pacey players and that is epitomised by Walcott. I reckon he could turn out to be a better player than Owen for England. The future's bright!
I want to see Lynch have a chance to play for England, and I think he has to leave us.

So what if we ain't going to get the money we wanted, Dick Knight would've wasted it anyhow.

Hold on to Lynch for to long, and his development can be ruined. He needs to be in the Championship!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh and why was Agbonlahor what's his name brought off yet Ashley Young kept on? Young was having a mare and Agbonlahor was causing Germany some real problems.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What a shame in the pub I watched it in several people seemed somwhat dissapointed about the number of England players from an Afro Caribean origin backround, although they were'nt as PC as me :nono:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here