Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the world cup now starts

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Is it only me, but todays game was the first time i actually got nervous or excited by this world cup ?

I was beginning to think my love for the game was diminishing, however it returned today, role on saturday i cant wait.

COME ON ENGLAND.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Marshy said:
Is it only me, but todays game was the first time i actually got nervous or excited by this world cup ?

I was beginning to think my love for the game was diminishing, however it returned today, role on saturday i cant wait.

COME ON ENGLAND.

So..just to be clear, are you saying it started today (or yesterday, presumably) or it will be starting next Saturday?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Re: Re: the world cup now starts

Tooting Gull said:
So..just to be clear, are you saying it started today (or yesterday, presumably) or it will be starting next Saturday?

it started today :)

im just happy to be enjoying the football again

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I understand how you feel because I don't think England have performed anywhere near their pulsating best.

England are still feeling their way but the tournament is beginning to shape up nicely, and the Portugal > Brazil > Argentina / Germany route to glory must be inspiring to the English team who have scores to settle with all of those countries.

We knew that it was always going to be a case of riding on the back of Rooney, and the good news is he looks hungry and back to his best, so we have a decent chance.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Holland weren't in it for long then were they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here