Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Who

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it is pretty amazing how they and the Rolling Stones still keep going live.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That was worth the wait. Great finale.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
It was double tracked/backed with vocals pre-recorded 'live' and then engineered to prevent what is now known as a 'mcartney moment'. Thats why you got that replay of the last song after the end of ceremony as the recording was replayed by mistake

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
It was double tracked/backed with vocals pre-recorded 'live' and then engineered to prevent what is now known as a 'mcartney moment'. Thats why you got that replay of the last song after the end of ceremony as the recording was replayed by mistake

Who cares.........they nailed it . Sounded brilliant . It was a party.....a celebration. Does it matter that it was double/treble/quadrupled tracked.....it was a brilliant end to an amazing night...and a fantastic two weeks .

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Who cares.........they nailed it . Sounded brilliant . It was a party.....a celebration. Does it matter that it was double/treble/quadrupled tracked.....it was a brilliant end to an amazing night...and a fantastic two weeks .

Yes, you're right it doesn't matter one tiny little bit and i enjoyed them, the ceremony and the whole two weeks thoroughly.

Gutted I missed this. Had to get last train back out of Brighton after watching most of the ceremony at the Big Screen! Will be watching this on Iplayer, but am sure it won't feel the same as watching it live :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here