Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The weather where you are.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
It has been raining here almost non-stop for a day and a half. This after a similar downpour at the weekend. The Danube and other rivers are close to flooding.

I was so happy for all of you when I watched Wimbledon last night and saw beautiful blue skies :angry:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Beautiful here in BN1 - don't let anyone tell you shift work doesn't rock on a day like today. Big wave to all you NSCers stuck in the office all this week :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Another glorious day beckoning here in Lyme.

:cool:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's HOT in Fort William, was dreadful for a week then scorching yesterday, nearly died of dehydration in Glen Coe... Heading back to Eng-er-land today in a hot hot car :(

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Been raining since Sunday night and will persist, so they say till next f'ing Tuesday. Really pisses everyone off.
Here a shower means rain all day and rain means rain for at least 3-4 days.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
been raining in Perth for 2 days solid with another week of it forecasted - can't complain though 'cos after October we probably won't see rain again for another 6 months or so....

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Bloody gorgeous - and I'm stuck in work. Apparently the weather is going to be rubbish at the weekend though.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Been raining since Sunday night and will persist, so they say till next f'ing Tuesday. Really pisses everyone off.
Here a shower means rain all day and rain means rain for at least 3-4 days.

But it's early winter down under, n'est-ce pas? Here, it's supposed to be mid-summer and it's 12 degrees and end of the world like.

Still, it shuts up all the wankers here who constantly take the piss out of English weather.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
warm up here in W Yorkshire, t-shirt and shorts weather, but had to don a fleece when I took the dogs out at 6am as it was quite misty

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Sun and Blue Sky in Bistol...which is some sort of record!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here