Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Walking Dead

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what a load of absolute bollocks, it's no wonder there is so much random violence and general shit going on in western society these days when we are CONSTANTLY served up offal like this..........FOR FUCKSAKE...:wozza:punish:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Ouch! Bad day?

I personally think this is an excellent series examining the breakdown of interpersonal relationships and civilised society as a whole in the face of overwhelming disaster. The fact that its set against a zombie apocalypse is an aside (that I like) but it could equally be a natural disaster or war or whatever.

The sherriff's change from respected leader and allround nice guy into self appointed dictator and murderer is the most interesting... even if his american accent gets a bit ropey at times!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ouch! Bad day?

I personally think this is an excellent series examining the breakdown of interpersonal relationships and civilised society as a whole in the face of overwhelming disaster. The fact that its set against a zombie apocalypse is an aside (that I like) but it could equally be a natural disaster or war or whatever.

The sherriff's change from respected leader and allround nice guy into self appointed dictator and murderer is the most interesting... even if his american accent gets a bit ropey at times!

as in Book Of Eli.......gary oldman playing the megalomaniac as always , just think the whole concept of this show is way ott and the general gore/horror factor is gonna screw with lots of kids heads..........but it could be just me....:lol:

kano

Jun 17, 2011
only seen the first series so far....thought it was great apart from the american accent.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The Voice

what a load of absolute bollocks, it's no wonder there is so much random violence and general shit going on in western society these days when we are CONSTANTLY served up offal like this..........FOR FUCKSAKE...:wozza:punish:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is based on the comic book which has been running FOR YEARS

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Couldn't agree more, watched most of the 1st series and then gave up as I couldn't have cared less if all the people in it had been eaten or burned alive. A bigger bunch of whiners and it's not my fault you could never meet.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
SHERIDAN!

10259271.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just finished Series 2 from my sick bed (the small benefits of cold's). Absolutely loved it. cracking show can't wait for series 3.

Kids shouldn't be watching it obviously and if they are their parents should take more responsibility for their children.....and that is why the world is in such a mess. Blaming a TV show that kids shouldn't be watching for the ills of society is idiocy.

Unless it is The Voice in which case I fully concur.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Great show.

Also a great tool for parents to use for educating their children to live better/healthier lives.

Parent: Kids, this is what happens to you if you don't eat your vegetables...
Kid: More sprouts please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here