Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Walking Dead

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Considering how bored I am now of this "zombie apocalypse" theme that seems to be everywhere all of a sudden, it was actually Ok. Watched some of the first series and mildly enjoyed it, although I wouldn't go out my way to watch it (Only watched the series while I was in Thailand)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Whens this coming out for those without Sky Movies?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I'm a massive fan of the zombie genre and thought this series was fantastic. As I haven't got sky I can't bloody wait for it to come on 5 next Monday.
As for it corrupting the youth? I'm not being funny fella but are you serious? It's about millions of ravenous dead people walking the earth. Switch on the news, it's the living that are scarier and more violent.

BHA Swiifty

Jan 23, 2012
Burgess Hill
I'm a massive fan of the zombie genre and thought this series was fantastic. As I haven't got sky I can't bloody wait for it to come on 5 next Monday.
As for it corrupting the youth? I'm not being funny fella but are you serious? It's about millions of ravenous dead people walking the earth. Switch on the news, it's the living that are scarier and more violent.
100% THIS :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here