Votes: 61 32.1%
  • Adams

Votes: 129 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The threads and opinions will go on well into the night so the simple question is, if you had a vote for manager next season who would you have chosen Wilkins or Adams ?.

That is all.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Wilkins

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Adams.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Wilkins - this is discusting - that man dick knight stands on the pitch on saturday and says how wonderful job dean has done this season and then on the thursday sacks him - dick knight you are a joke - the only person that should go is Dick !!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adams

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Wilkins - this is discusting - that man dick knight stands on the pitch on saturday and says how wonderful job dean has done this season and then on the thursday sacks him - dick knight you are a joke - the only person that should go is Dick !!!

:clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I must have missed that, he said something about a roller coaster season

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This poll is a bit misleading...

Given the straight option between Wilkins and Coppell and I would probably PLUMP for Coppell.

A FAIRER poll would be 'Did you think Wilkins NEEDED replacing before the start of the new season'.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Adams.

Football is a harsh business, and despite Wilkins doing a great job there is evidence that his dealings with players and their agents was iffy, just as there is also evidence Adams doesn't take shit from players who aren't committed.

I suspect that the board have to take their share of the blame over the player unrest and high profile departures of the last year or so, but it shows the importance of having a manager that the whole board of directors can back with confidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here