Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The views of David Bellotti

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I thought you'd like to hear of my rather brief conversation with David Bellotti this morning. I've been looking forward for several years to dropping by and dancing a little jig of joy outside Bellotti Villas. Unfortunately the likes of Baker, de Vecchi, and assorted other b*stards have meant that this very minor indulgence of mine has been delayed - until TODAY!

As luck would have it, just as I pitched up at Bellotti's house this morning, he and (I assume) his wife were loading up the car, so rather than just do my little dance, I thought I'd take the opportunity of having a few words.

Very politely, I asked Bellotti what he thought of the fact that the Albion now has the green light for Falmer. His response was (and this is verbatim):

"I'm very pleased, and I wish Brighton all the best for the future".

I thanked him for his comments and decided that as his wife was beginning to look at me in a strange manner, I'd let them get on with it.

Once they'd driven off I completed my planned "Victory Statement" by holding a Seagulls scarf aloft in front of the Bellotti homestead, and befored departing offered an appropriate gesture.

A few piccies may follow!

D

Deleted member 2719

That letter box look ripe for a piss in on the way home from the boozer.

But that would be too kind!!:D

You should have worn the jester suit James.....and then reminded him of his wife's obsession with Robbie Fowler and other members of the Liverpool team and that Robbie lives not too far away now.

And then punched his lights out.

steve-c

You should have worn the jester suit James.....and then reminded him of his wife's obsession with Robbie Fowler and other members of the Liverpool team and that Robbie lives not too far away now.

And then punched his lights out.

were they off to cardiff :albion2:

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
He seemed to have two very young children....in fact, it was difficult to judge whether they were his children or his grandchildren. One thing's for sure, Mr Bellotti may have been instrumental in our plight over the past dozen years, but he clearly didn't gain much personally. He now lives in a rather modest terraced house and drives a very modest car.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Which just prooves how stupid he was. Archer & Stanley needed to find a fool to take the flak.

Pity you didn't get any pics of his child bride. i bet she's looking a bit frumpy now.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He seemed to have two very young children....in fact, it was difficult to judge whether they were his children or his grandchildren. One thing's for sure, Mr Bellotti may have been instrumental in our plight over the past dozen years, but he clearly didn't gain much personally. He now lives in a rather modest terraced house and drives a very modest car.

He has a lot to be modest about.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I've looked and stared at that pic for a long time. The female is partially hidden, but I'm almost sure that that is not Jo. It would seem that the ****ing weasel has got himself an even younger model.

I've looked and stared at that pic for a long time. The female is partially hidden, but I'm almost sure that that is not Jo. It would seem that the ****ing weasel has got himself an even younger model.
Or she's a daughter or baby sitter?

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Top skills Balloonboy.

What a sad and pathetic figure that man cuts these days. And I have to say I remain unimpressed by his hanging basket arrangement too...

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Good work.

The man has made his pound of flesh out of Brighton so doesn't care anymore though. I will only ever use this word in connection to him or Archer but as it is a family board I will censor myself C*(t.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Personally time to move on as we now have a bright new era ahead rather than dwell on what happened before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here