Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Vicente show... I've a feeling.....

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
.... it's going to be his day. He's due to produce another 'Derby' day and this is it. Sit back and be mesmerised this afternoon.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think you may be right and it could well be his day today.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
To be fair, his displays on the pitch have very rarely disappointed.
Hope we last another game with out Bridcutt.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I fully expect to be in awe of his majestic play today. Again. Dare we dream about him still here next season? Must savour every time we see him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He needs to keep his best performance ever in the stripes back for March 17th

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is it as sunny on the south coast as it is up north today? I have a feeling that he and Ulloa will both produce their best performances in the sunshine, being Spanish and that.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Its been the Vicente show the last 2 home games particularly 2 home games ago (I think) cant remember who we played mind.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
.... it's going to be his day. He's due to produce another 'Derby' day and this is it. Sit back and be mesmerised this afternoon.

Is it me or does anyone else get such a feeling of such excitement when you see that hes in the starting 11???

Knowing im going to see such a quality footballer for 90 minutes.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I think it will be a draw today - Mark Robins is incredibly canny and I think he'll have an extravagantly well-organised plan to keep us at bay. The way we can break that is through Vicente or someone like that. We need a trick card, if we produce it early things could be easy.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think it will be a draw today - Mark Robins is incredibly canny and I think he'll have an extravagantly well-organised plan to keep us at bay. The way we can break that is through Vicente or someone like that. We need a trick card, if we produce it early things could be easy.

Agreed. I think this could be 'udders formation today

parkthebus.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was a no show show

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here