Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Unofficial BHA vs Millwall (-24hrs) thread

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have absolutely no idea what's happening here, sorry.

Got completely shit faced on the free Harveys.

Still goal less at WHU v Southampton & Birmingham v Hull. Cardiff, Blackpool and Reading all losing heavily in their games. A dream evening for the Albion, who would have thought at the turn of the year that they would be tearing up this division like they did to League 1 last season.

.....Incredible solo effort just gone in from Vicente!

Gullys Girls have promised to do another amazing routine after the whistle, despite the cold and good natured banter from our friends from the Den. Emergency supplies of Harvey's and pies have just been delivered.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Still goal less at WHU v Southampton & Birmingham v Hull. Cardiff, Blackpool and Reading all losing heavily in their games. A dream evening for the Albion, who would have thought at the turn of the year that they would be tearing up this division like they did to League 1 last season.

.....Incredible solo effort just gone in from Vicente!

Gullys Girls have promised to do another amazing routine after the whistle, despite the cold and good natured banter from our friends from the Den. Emergency supplies of Harvey's and pies have just been delivered.

Thanks for the update, pity I missed Vicente's cracker, still there's always Seagulls World.

Front of the queue, 'chicken pie please?'

What, no more left!
Last one just gone!

Jeez, packet of salt and vinegar then please and another lager and lime!

TNBA

TTF

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
7 minutes added time due to the BHAFC Chihuahua making an appearance, 7-2 with Vicente's late cracker. The Millwall fans are too pissed on Fosters and lime to care!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Did anyone hear the attendance? I missed it over the chants of "Adam El-Abd, do do do do do, Adam El-Abd, do do do do". :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here