Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ultimate Olympics question

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
All the athletes are partying and in bars divided by each event. They're all gagging for it! Which bar do you go to to try and bag your ultimate Olmpic lady/man?

I'm in bar pole vault, but are you in the weightlifting wine bar or the triathlon tavern?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All the athletes are partying and in bars divided by each event. They're all gagging for it! Which bar do you go to to try and bag your ultimate Olmpic lady/man?

I'm in bar pole vault, but are you in the weightlifting wine bar or the triathlon tavern?

They're not. They're all at the closing ceremony. I've just seen them on the telly.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Id be in the volleyball (only for the brazillians) or beach volleyball bars. The women's hockey bar might be a shout too.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I read an article during Beijing about how the athlete's village after the game is one big f*** fest (which is perhaps fairly predictable when you think about it). John Terry must be gutted he wasn't picked as an over 23 member of the team.

Anyway, back to the question, and I'm in the same bar as the Swedish women's handball or Dutch women's hockey teams.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What beer do they sell in these bars ?........ Well I,m 50.

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
It's be in the long distance running bar. There'll be plenty of untouched bar snacks for me to devour.

Then I'd love to go and disappoint Jessica ennis

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I read an article during Beijing about how the athlete's village after the game is one big f*** fest (which is perhaps fairly predictable when you think about it). John Terry must be gutted he wasn't picked as an over 23 member of the team.

Anyway, back to the question, and I'm in the same bar as the Swedish women's handball or Dutch women's hockey teams.

The Olympic organisors had to order in over 100,000 condoms for the Athletes village. Apparently these 'f*** fests' started in Sydney because instead of an Olympic village, the athletes lived in massive houses, and they basically left the doors open and partied 24/7.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
According to the facts and figures in the official olympic programme, 150,000 condoms were handed out to the athletes. The athletes village was one big shagfest. Hopefully a few of our young female sprinters have acquired some of Usains genes for our future relay team!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here