Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Turnaround has begun!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
With this magnificent win, we can officially say the turnaround has begun. Micky adams is the man for us, such tactical genius, who else would've played the wonderfully versatile Virgo on the right wing? Who else would have the testicular fortitude to drop our top scorer? This man clearly knows what he's doing and shame on all of you who called for him to go.

Congratulations, also to Dick Knight for seeing things had to change, that we couldn't continue with Wilkins and acting quickly and decisively before we fell out of contention, now we have the legendary Micky Adams to push us on for the automatic promotion, dare say even the division title, which is not mathematically beyond us yet!

Thank the football gods that now we are on the right track and heading towards the promotion we so richly deserve. Well done micky, well done dick, well done seagulls!

Now I look forward to coming on NSC as the outpouring of positivity will fill every post as our fortunes soar!

I for one am disappointed there's no phone in for Harty to echo my statements, and share his own enthusiasm for our Management and chairman...

Right when it became clear we would win today, NSC kicked me off. Clearly there is a conspiracy. I bet when events conspire against us and we next lose the board won't go down...

;)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Of course it does! Haven't you been listening to Harty on the phone in, all we've needed is one win to turn it around. This is one win!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A superb way to go into 2009, onwards and upwards for Mickey and the boys in the New Year. There is much to be positive about.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We won two in November against two of the top three and that didn't turn it around.

Yes but they were two wins. Like Harty says we need one win, and that's what we got today. One win.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"IT'S A TWISTER AUNTIE EM, IT'S A TWISTER!" (either Dick Knight, Dorothy or guy from 'Airplane' - take your pick)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The guys can't win.

A number of encouraging performances but undeserved results, today the performance was again good but this time we got what we deserved.

Plenty of confidence for the okayers (so long as they don't read NSC) and a very winnable home game against Northampton to come which if we win we'll be looking at the top half rather than over our shoulder.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
A great win, and I'm sure we can expect one more before the end of the season

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm now looking forward to Saturday. :)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
not so much the complete turnaround today but a very strong building block towards it none the less :) well played lads if you are reading this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here