Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The to55er in b block tonight

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Who gobbed off about mickey as he left early before the final whistle tonight. you are the disgrace and you are an embarrasment to this club. At times like this, you are exactly the supporter we dont need. I thought the lads gave a great performance tonight against the best team i have seen at withdean in a long time. More performances like tonight against most other sides in this division then we will be fine. As for that supporter (i would hardly call you that) why dont you do us all a favour and go and watch Chelsea or something! Come on you Seagulls!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i hope you said this to them as they left

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
i hope you said this to them as they left

there were a few shouts back at him calling him exactly what he is, a:tosser:

It was a good performance and very entertaining tonight, i thought we deserved something from the game, but were on the end of several poor ref decisions that cost us.

Signs are encouraging for the rest of the season

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It was a good performance and very entertaining tonight, i thought we deserved something from the game,

On the 1st half performance I would agree, In the 2nd half we just resorted to playing hoofball straight in to they're keepers hands.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke

It was a good performance and very entertaining tonight, i thought we deserved something from the game, but were on the end of several poor ref decisions that cost us.

Spot on.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield

disagree, we were shambolic at the back tonight, played well for the first half- got found out in the second. Once again MA showed his inability to react to going a goal behind.

he is clueless

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I thought the lads gave a great performance tonight against the best team i have seen at withdean in a long time.

Isnt that the English attitude though, "well done you tried your hardest but ended up getting thrashed, its not the winning its the taking part"

After all letting in four goals at home is a trashing.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
disagree, we were shambolic at the back tonight, played well for the first half- got found out in the second. Once again MA showed his inability to react to going a goal behind.

he is clueless

Agreed. And that is being kind. Some of his decisions are quite simply inept at this level. But let's see how the team do in the next few games before continuing the Micky out crusade.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I certainly did - as did numerous others in and around the area. On reflection - it was probably best to ignore the prat and not lower myself to his level

So he cant have a different opinion to you then.??.............and you also lower yourself to his level. Interesting!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here