Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Tank online last night

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Good point though about the losses to the already threadbare squad.
Plenty of miracles have already happened this season, why not some more?:clap:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
At least you know the difference between me posting and him!

He likes to lurk in the small hours :lolol:

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Bit harsh on Reidy not to get man of the match. I thought he played a blinder. Probably would have appreciated the champagne more as well :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yeah, they like that watered down excuse for lager down there don't they.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
eastlondonseagull said:
:lolol: he tends to lack punctuation and capital letters ;)

Thats what happens to you after you have spent 17 years thumping balls with your head!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Race said:
Thats what happens to you after you have spent 17 years thumping balls with your head!

There has been some research sponsored by the PFA and undertaken by a university that has revealed that heading a football can cause brain damage. It contributed to the death of the former England player Jeff Astle, although he used to play with a much heavier ball than is used today.

Tank may have a claim via one of those ambulance chasing solicitors that frequent TalkSport and daytime TV for long term injury compensation.

I once phoned The Accident Group claim line after I shat myself following twelve pints and two kebabs one evening. The person at the other end of the phone line said they could not pursue a claim as it was not an accident, to which I replied that I had certainly not soiled my duds on purpose, so it must be an accident.

They then hung up on me.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
:lolol: :lolol: Wasn't the accident group the one that doesn't exist anymore because it was a complete farce? Saying that i expect they all are.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
El Presidente said:

I once phoned The Accident Group claim line after I shat myself following twelve pints and two kebabs one evening. The person at the other end of the phone line said they could not pursue a claim as it was not an accident, to which I replied that I had certainly not soiled my duds on purpose, so it must be an accident.

They then hung up on me.

:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Crazy Cornish Gal said:
:lolol: :lolol: Wasn't the accident group the one that doesn't exist anymore because it was a complete farce? Saying that i expect they all are.

The Accident Group went bust and made all its staff redundant by TEXT in a superb example of best British management practice.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Ahh I see

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here