Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The TA

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Met a geezer today through work, thought he was a sound enough bloke at first. Then he started going on about his army career, fair dos I thought. As we know I'm a staunch supporter of our armed forces, I donate to help for heroes etc. This bloke was going on like he's Bear Grylls and Andy McMab's lovechild. It was only after listening to story after story about how tough Brecon Beacon is it turns out the fucker is in the TA! So for all his bravado he's not even a proper squaddie! Geezer is little better than a f***ing Arkela and he's bowling around as if he's Rambo.

Personally I think we should scrap the reserve forces. All it does is give aa platform for no-marks to pretend they are worth something. f***ing part time army what a joke.

Anyway I made my excuses in the end, fingers crossed the dinny gets sent to Kabul or something and tastes some real army work.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Met a geezer today through work, thought he was a sound enough bloke at first. Then he started going on about his army career, fair dos I thought. As we know I'm a staunch supporter of our armed forces, I donate to help for heroes etc. This bloke was going on like he's Bear Grylls and Andy McMab's lovechild. It was only after listening to story after story about how tough Brecon Beacon is it turns out the fucker is in the TA! So for all his bravado he's not even a proper squaddie! Geezer is little better than a f***ing Arkela and he's bowling around as if he's Rambo.

Personally I think we should scrap the reserve forces. All it does is give aa platform for no-marks to pretend they are worth something. f***ing part time army what a joke.

Anyway I made my excuses in the end, fingers crossed the dinny gets sent to Kabul or something and tastes some real army work.

OK, if you felt that way why did you not stop me talking about it and just say these things to my face when we were talking. Typical..

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
I suppose the crux of the matter is the TA is full to bursting point of horrific nerds and those type of people rejected at school so they had to turn to extreme sports instead of friends.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I suppose the crux of the matter is the TA is full to bursting point of horrific nerds and those type of people rejected at school so they had to turn to extreme sports instead of friends.

Nerds? Is it not like the ad on telly?

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Very strange individuals are now registering here.

Find it slightly odd that palace fans sign up and then actually still bother to post after our games are over

f***ing boring read the same shit about the rivalry

f*** off back to your own board till the fixture list is out eh ?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Find it slightly odd that palace fans sign up and then actually still bother to post after our games are over

f***ing boring read the same shit about the rivalry

f*** off back to your own board till the fixture list is out eh ?

:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
I like to think this is a wind up. But i'm flying out on Friday to do 7 months with The Grenadier Guards in a Patrol Base in the Gereshk Valley. i'll rest assured than there is no way that i'll get shot or blown up as i'm "no better than an Arkela". I did 22 years in the Regular Army prior to joining the TA & your entitled to your opinion but its far from a joke being in a "part time army". Nice to know we have the support of the majority of people & like I said I like to think your just on a wind up. If not I have nothing but total contempt for you.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Following his "New Rule" thread it is probably just a pathetic school boy still on half term just posting wind up threads.

Wonder who he was when he last posted and maybe got a ban.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I like to think this is a wind up. But i'm flying out on Friday to do 7 months with The Grenadier Guards in a Patrol Base in the Gereshk Valley. i'll rest assured than there is no way that i'll get shot or blown up as i'm "no better than an Arkela". I did 22 years in the Regular Army prior to joining the TA & your entitled to your opinion but its far from a joke being in a "part time army". Nice to know we have the support of the majority of people & like I said I like to think your just on a wind up. If not I have nothing but total contempt for you.

I presume its a joke ... but you never know. Good luck mate, most of us know that 'the part time army' is vital. My eldest son is
at the moment trying to join the Marines, so don't think we are all dick heads

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here