Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The sweet shop in the East Stand.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been meaning to ask, is this a regular occurrence in family stands, everywhere.
Or just another example of the forethought and genius that is Falmer.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
The latter, which does make me wonder why none of the stands include a liberal spreading of loose toilet rolls across the concourse so we don't make a mess while climaxing over the current standard of our football.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I bet 1901 have a door that leads to a willy wonka style confectionary land.

I demand a sweet shop in the west for us plebs. Always amazed we also do not have bookies, especially with Tony's pedigree.

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
I only spotted the sweet stall about 2 minutes after I forked out £2.50 for a big bag of buttons for my little girl from the general refreshments. She then proceeded to nag me for some of them too. Lol.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
The sweet shop is excellent appreciated by young, middle & old ages alike. I am going to buy a different bag each week until I have purchased each one of the marvellous confectionary available.

My only criticism - no texan bars!!!! Tony take note.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sainsburys doing half priced Chocolate Eclairs- 75p a bag. Managed to sneak them past the security on Saturday along with a 62p Cheese and Onion pasty.
More money for the Harveys Mini Bar!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
£1.50 a bag.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What? A sweet stand, I want one in the WSU. A full selection of Percy pigs, Percy and friends, reversey Percy, Piglet babies and lemon flavoured pigs please. mmmmm, Percy pigs.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What? A sweet stand, I want one in the WSU. A full selection of Percy pigs, Percy and friends, reversey Percy, Piglet babies and lemon flavoured pigs please. mmmmm, Percy pigs.

I can imagine your face if that was the case.

Only trouble is you would CLEAN them out.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

No Barnyard Animals - including the DELICIOUS Cola Cows :O

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes and they are the size of actual wagon wheels, just like the old days.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
the shop is an amazing idea and now my wife knows theres one will expect sweets on my return from hom games lol

although, seeing as another home cup match coming up, i did purchase strawberry bonbons, snowies and rhubard and custard. handed them to here then dropped the news that i was buying a liverpool ticket haha. the sod, she said i heard the draw and knew you would be going, could have saved £4.50 lol

daughter loves the shop though too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here