Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good offer in there for family tickets to the football.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I imagine they'll be a bit more sympathetic than some, since Terry is a highly paid columnist of the paper. For the gorier details, Mirror or Mail may be best today.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I was in Liverpool in 1989 - I will never buy that crap as long as I live !

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
indeed, a speldid paper, 2nd only to the Daily Mail

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No, let's be fair, it is a good read. However, once you have finished, what are you going to do with the other 23 hours and 55 minutes left in the day?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was in Liverpool in 1989 - I will never buy that crap as long as I live !

That was utterly disgraceful, and Kelvin McKenzie stands by his comments all these years later.

The "Bonkers Bruno" was a pretty horrific treatment of a legend who was suffering from a medical illness.

It's a piece of crap and a sad reflection of our society that it's the best selling daily publication.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My fave bit of journalism ever was from The Sun in describing Mike Tyson as a 'Celebrity rapist'.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I will sometimes read a bit of the Sun if it is in a cafe or something but there is about 2 pages of "news", which will be something along the lines of " Paedo Rapist disgraces memory of Diana by killing soldiers in Afghanistan" or "Soldiers deployed to moon" or "Bring our boys back" (why? they are in the army, there is a war in afghanistan, it's exactly where they should be) then tits, then 3am girls then agony columns then loans adverts, sport and a crossword. Bag 'o' Shite.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That was utterly disgraceful, and Kelvin McKenzie stands by his comments all these years later.

The "Bonkers Bruno" was a pretty horrific treatment of a legend who was suffering from a medical illness.

It's a piece of crap and a sad reflection of our society that it's the best selling daily publication.

I think we need a nail on head smiley

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like they way they conveniently swap party allegiance so that, after the General Election, they can roll out the usual IT WAS THE SUN THAT WON IT!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Even with the Asda money off coupons , its been difficult to sell them until I explain they dont need to read it but just rip out the coupons and get money off their shopping. :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here