Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun Football Pullout

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
was flicking through the Sun football pullout today and was having a look at next weekends fixtures in there.

Couldnt help but laugh when i saw, instead of Southampton but.....
South Coast Team v Leyton Orient

bought a smile to my face!:thumbsup:

IMG_0129.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think all papers, everyone should adopt this approach, South Coast Team have no-one to blame but themselves, fancy a 3rd division football team getting such huge delusions of grandeur :tosser:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It reminds me of when athletes get fake names in computer games, when the use of which athlete names is governed by rights that the game developer refuses (or can't afford) to buy...

South Coast Team -- who are skint -- probably asked more than the Sun wanted to pay.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That is brilliant...next thing they will have Leeds down as northern monkeys!

Mind you, that might just be a protest against the photographer ruling...maybe they will go as far as to blank them out completely.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
That is brilliant...next thing they will have Leeds down as northern monkeys!

Mind you, that might just be a protest against the photographer ruling...maybe they will go as far as to blank them out completely.

*Might*?

I should think it's damned well certain that the photographer ban is the reason for this cheek

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I think all papers, everyone should adopt this approach, South Coast Team have no-one to blame but themselves, fancy a 3rd division football team getting such huge delusions of grandeur :tosser:

are south coast team fast becoming replacement for league 1 massive club from yorkshire that play in white ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here