Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun - DREAM TEAM

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
Well you can take solace in the fact that you are beating my son, he only has 65 points (I warned him not to choose Zamorra!) then again he is only 10.

So in fact the only solace that I can offer you is that you are marginally better than a 10 year old at picking a football team.:D

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Brighton till i die said:
i now have a mesley 71 points after 2 games!

i have Bramble, King, Kavanagh, and BWPhillips all yet to score a f***ing point - Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:angry:

That 3 better than me the BTID !!!!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
its all bollox - bollox i tell ya!

i thought BWphillips would be in every game and do like his bro.

i thought kavanagh would be a Roy Keane double.

i thought Bramble was actually Bernard:jester:

i thought wrong obvioulsy!!

hey ho - i am at least in 173000rd position - i am hopeful of clinching top spot by week 4!
:lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
upnorthnow said:
Well you can take solace in the fact that you are beating my son, he only has 65 points (I warned him not to choose Zamorra!) then again he is only 10.

So in fact the only solace that I can offer you is that you are marginally better than a 10 year old at picking a football team.:D

hmmmm feel much better now!:lolol:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
My team has accumulated 111 points now. I'm 3407 in the country and the mini league i'm in is amazingly 11th in the country. This has all been put totally in the shade by my mate from work who is first in the whole country! :clap:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
anyone do the argus one?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Formerly Known as DEZ said:
My team has accumulated 111 points now. I'm 3407 in the country and the mini league i'm in is amazingly 11th in the country. This has all been put totally in the shade by my mate from work who is first in the whole country! :clap:

u serious?
on 171 point???

f*** a duck!:clap:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Yep that's him. He entered 5 teams and the one he put in our league is on 138 points. Not sure how he's done it because last year he was shit!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Just a meagre 98 points for me at the moment:nono: am top of my mini league though:clap2:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
im probably in the top 10 in the whole county, i just cant see that i am :jester: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here