Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Popped out for a few beers in town yesterday only to find NSC crew everywhere:

Sea - Looking sexy as hell
Mendoza - getting down to the rhythms
Filthy - Blue Wicked in hand
Poke - on top form
Gary Nelson- Lookin smooth chattin to the ladies

Also saw Crabtree in there and then again in western road hanging about outside a cashpoint making noises at passers by !

:dunce: :jester:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
kinkygerbil said:
my self and danny seagull were in there to

Didnt see you in there mate, we were all downstairs

Tuuuunnnnaaa :wave:

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
the full harris said:
mendoza told me he stuck his willy in sue.

Oi stop spreading rumors or ill sue you for liabel :dunce: had a wicked night tho, funny how it turned out from just being me and mendoza to a nsc meetup! glad ur friends alright MATTHEW, heard swedens nice at this time of year :jester:

Last edited:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Marvelous scenes last night!! During the night found out that a friend of mine had her baby, it was a boy so we all got champagine for celabratery drinks, i also had a blue wicked for the specail occasion!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Grrrr I am not allowed out at the moment. :( :cry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
'Mutilated' man sues for £3m

A British Airways pilot who was "grossly genitally mutilated" during an operation is suing his surgeon for £3m, the High Court has heard.
James Williams, 42, was reportedly in danger of losing his penis after the operation at the Lister Hospital in London in December 1994.

Presenting the case against consultant surgeon John Pryor, counsel Nicholas Leviseur said his client had been left "physically and mentally destroyed" by the experience.

Mr Williams contends that Mr Pryor was negligent and had failed to warn him of the dangers of the operation.

Mr Williams was 38 years old, married with children and earning £65,000 a year as a first officer with Blue Wicked Airways at the time of the operation.

He is now unable to fly, reducing his earning potential to £12,500-a-year as a nightclub photographer, his marriage has broken down, he has lost his home - he know lives in his parents basement- and has become reliant on friends and relatives who could tolerate his "variable moods", and had become addicted to coloured alcopops, Mr Leviseur said.

The operation on 10 December 1994 was intended to reverse a circumcision by grafting skin from Mr Williams' scrotum onto his penis.

But Mr Leviseur contends that skin was actually grafted from the thigh and his client was discharged from the hospital on Christmas Eve by Mr Pryor who did not realise that the operation had gone "tragically wrong".

"He didn't even use his own operative technique and after that very unfortunately did not recognise ... that necrosis had set in," Mr Leviseur said.

Mr Williams then boarded a train to Exeter where a guard - "who is the only hero of the case" - called an ambulance to meet him.

Doctors reportedly recognised that Mr Williams could lose his penis and emergency grafts were made after surgeons removed "gangrenous material".

A total of five operations over two years were required to restore the former pilot's penis to "something approaching a respectable state", Mr Leviseur said.

He produced photographs as evidence.

Mr Leviseur described his client as a dynamic man who had been extremely successful in whatever he turned his hand to, which included teaching himself to fly passenger aircraft.

"This man would have carried on flying for as long as possible, certainly until he was 60 or thereafter," he said.

"In his own words he had everything he wanted and he now has nothing that he wants."

Blue Wicked Airways withdrew Mr William's flying licence over concerns about his psychological well-being. He has been kept on by the airline in a role at the Civil Aviation Authority.

The case continues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here