Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The souless bowl that is the amex

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
the novelty has well and truely worn off i have a mate who is a season ticket holder and he said the atmosphere at the amex this year has been not a patch on last season. And i hear today against boro the place was like a libary. boring boring amex!!

Just like i thought it would its turned into one of them souless bowl arena's abit like coventrys just a modern souless bowl with lack of real passion or herritage. Which makes me think i wouldnt change selhurst for the world.:clap2::clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
the novelty has well and truely worn off i have a mate who is a season ticket holder and he said the atmosphere at the amex this year has been not a patch on last season. And i hear today against boro the place was like a libary. boring boring amex!!

Just like i thought it would its turned into one of them souless bowl arena's abit like coventrys just a modern souless bowl with lack of real passion or herritage. Which makes me think i wouldnt change selhurst for the world.:clap2::clap2:

Just like you thought our attendances would drop,but oh no,we are only getting 10,000 more than you now so you've turned to atmosphere.desperate.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
26,293 at the Amex today.....how many for your London derby?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sorry, I knew you were lying when you said you have a mate.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Well Selhurst will be changing.

Probably because the AW stand will be condemned soon, and the holmsdale is sinking.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We will show you how souless when we smash the shit out of you.................................

r team next march :flounce::flounce::flounce:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

mmm spoke to 2 millwall bods earlier,he said they took the piss again and didnt hearyou all game,ohwell carry on

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What an absolute DICK !! - Smellhurst will soon be back to normal with the idjuts watching a bottom 6 team in that crap stadium

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sod off. I'd rather sit in the Amex on my own watching paint dry than go anywhere near your wretched piece of the Earth.

That's you booked next summer for the paint job then

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

Stupid boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here