Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Slade avatar bandwagon..........

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Now I know that I didn't start this bandwagon a few weeks ago, but I would like ALL of us to jump on it RIGHT NOW until the end of the season.

Ever since he came out at Orient with his potato head and clenched fist, up to his going mental at Bristol, he has undoubtably become a guy that cares about our football club.

He has got us into a position that I didn't think was possible 3 weeks ago, and may ultimately save us from the dreaded drop, which could be huger than we think, because I think we would struggle in league 2 for various reasons.

He could well be a legend in the making.

To show him our thanks, and welcome him to the ranks, let's ALL have a lovely potato head avatar.

Show him we love him.

STARTING FROM NOW!!!!!

:kiss:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
err........no

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"show him we love him"...dunno about that, and i doubt he reads this anyway.

I started the bandwagon in a previous thread, but have fallen off it after he started off...well, shit basically.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I'd like to "show him I love him"

It would involve my throbbing penis, his shiny head, a 5 star hotel, chocolates, and a can of Pledge.

Now, if I'd have suggested that, you would have said don't be so silly and let's just change our avatars......

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Personally I would ban any changes in avatars. Being a very lazy person I only look at the picture to see who the poster is and get very confused when someone chnages theres to someone elses. Am I alone?

Oct 25, 2003
I'd like to "show him I love him" but it wouldn't have anything to do with avatars.

It would involve my throbbing penis, his shiny head, a 5 star hotel, chocolates, and a can of Pledge.

i can't work out whether sex with russ would be sensual love making or brutal animal sex

maybe a bit of both

i'd like to think he'd give me a cuddle after

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Personally I would ban any changes in avatars. Being a very lazy person I only look at the picture to see who the poster is and get very confused when someone chnages theres to someone elses. Am I alone?

nope - i tend to get TOTALLY confused when somebody changes

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

Nope I use it to work out where I last posted on a thread.

Oct 25, 2003
that does sound superb, and every boy's dream

but i'd like to think that russ is capable of bumming the shit out of me if i wanted it

sometimes a boy just wants a good old fashioned ramming

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I wander the what the man himself would think if he read this thread?

Oct 25, 2003
I don't doubt he'd do anything you wanted. He's that kind of guy - always desperate to entertain and please. But I feel his talents probably lie in the slow loving arena.

I'm happy to be proved wrong though, Russ.

i can't think of anything better than me, on my back, legs behind my head while russell sensually pummels my virginal bum hole

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here